Articles and Seminars
- “Indiana Mechanic's Lien Law: Priorities, Provident Bank and the Right to a Special Sheriff's Sale,” Indiana State Bar Association Construction & Surety Law Section, Construction Cites Newsletter, Issue No. 1, 2005.
- “Home Improvement Contracts Act: Protection for Both Remodelers and Homeowners,” given 2010 to National Association of the Remodeling Industry (Central Indiana Chapter).
- Numerous NBI, Lorman and ICLEF seminars on construction related issues, including "Using a Mechanic's Lien to Get Paid," “Construction Payment Remedies in Indiana," "Advanced Construction Law in Indiana" and "Fundamentals of Construction Contracts."
- “Local Preference Given to Indiana Contractors on Public Works Projects.”
- “August 2011 Business Law Updates.”
- “Major Development in Indiana Residential Rental Law.”
- “Important EPA Clarification Regarding Final Clearance Requirements for Lead Paint Under RRP Program.”
- “October 2011 Construction Law and News Briefing: E-Verify, Disability Design Standards and Unemployment Rates.”
- “Construction Trust Funds: Rebalancing the Risk of Non-Payment in Indiana’s Private Construction Projects,” Indiana State Bar Association Construction and Surety Law Section, Indiana Construction Cites Newsletter, Winter 2012 Issue.